Sunday, February 22, 2015

Humanity Is Dead.


I can not give money to poor but i can throw it in to the water (Ganga)
Now a days I am travelling to Meerut daily. On the way there is Ganga Bridge. What most of the people do there , they throw coins in to the Ganga. I know it is related to religious stuff but where it is written " Dear Bakhts throw money in to ganga"?
Moreover One can give 50 rs tips to a waiter but can not give 10 rs to a begger. One day I was going to Meerut. A man was sitting besides me while we were going. where ever he saw any temple he was folding his hands which is good but i bust in to laughter when i saw he was folding his hands when we just crossed a nala and he thought this was a sacred water and suddenly he looked at me and SMILED.
Hence it proves you do not need to apply your mind you just have to follow what has been taught.


And I recalled one thing "These are those people,who have never read there sacred books, though following things blindly"

Now coming back to the point. Its better to give money to a needy person instead of wasting it and when you do so you will feel very good, which you must have not felt before.

Keep up the good work instead of doing useless things.

#StayPositive

2 comments: